In the Social & Green Business Incubation Program of the Social Business Hub Styria you have individual advice, access to experts and support from mentors, know-how development, the startup network, the social business community and the possibility of an office workplace over a period of time open for up to 12 months.
- Legal aspects when involving employees and co-founders
- Search for co-founders and recruit your first employees
- Finding and dealing with investors
Impact analysis and reporting (2-day workshop)
The goals are to found a social enterprise and bring the first products onto the market. The incubation program is aimed at people who have founded an impact-oriented company in the last 12 months or plan to do so in the next 12 months.
You need these documents for submission:
- Social Business Model Canvas SBHS TEMPLATE
- Implementation Resource Plan_SBHS TEMPLATE
- Pitch deck (max. 10 slides)
- Curriculum Vitae of applicants
You can submit until October 15, 2023, 11:59 p.m. using the link below.
The final jury decision takes place during a pitch event to which the best submissions are invited. The jury meeting will take place on October 23rd, 2023 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at UNICORN Startup & Innovation Hub ( view on google maps ). You will receive confirmation of the pitch invitation on October 18, 2023.