The City of Graz has set up a new crowdfunding promotion exclusively for impact-oriented companies and start-ups operating in the city area. The aim is to provide high-quality support for up to 10 projects per year. The specialists from Social Business Hub Styria and Crowdstrudel will support you.
Benefits for participating projects
– Establishment and activation of a community
– Access to (seed) financing for impact-oriented projects
– Professional support for impact/storytelling/crowdfunding
– Direct feedback from market participants
– Professionalization in the implementation of the crowdfunding campaign
– Creation of campaign roadmap & work plan
– Development of a social business model for the project
– Impact-focused storytelling
– 3-5 hours of individual coaching
– Basic video creation suitable for campaigns
– If required, 50% financial support for extended consulting and creative services
No events found
Funding is on a grant basis (no contribution required). Participation in all funding-related workshops and consultation appointments is a prerequisite.