Today we launch our new LearningTogether Erasmus+ project together with the project coordinator, Brodoto from Croatia. Brodoto is a social impact agency specialized in business…Read more
The L&R Social Research and arbeit plus supported by the European Social Fund want to capture a picture of the current situation of social innovation and identify existing projects in Austria. A survey in German was created for this purpose and Social Business Hub Styria invites its partners to take part in it.
The project aims to set up a competence center for social innovation – SI Plus. With this survey, project partners ask for the assessment and expertise on below aspects of social innovation and socially innovative projects.
- What distinguishes social innovation? Which criteria does a project have to meet in order to contribute to social innovation?
- What kind of involvement of the target groups should be used in order to meet the demands of social innovation?
- Current or completed projects which can be considered under the category of “Social Innovation”.
- For which social challenges do you currently see the need for action and to what extent?
- Which actors are the most important for social innovation?
- How important would it be to support the implementation of social innovation by giving general advice, providing financial support, etc. ?
Social Business Hub Styria will participate at the Social Innovation Walk online and offline programme organised by atempo. Our presentation will be held between 9:45…Read more
After the successful kick-off of the Erasmus+ LearningTogether project, Brodoto continued sharing their crowdfunding experiences in online sessions during March. In April, the topic of…Read more