What content “works” on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Kickstarter & on others?
In order to communicate quickly and effectively on social media, you need a basic social media strategy with different approaches. Videos are an essential part of this.
With more than 20 years of experience as a media professional, Raffael Frick shows in this seminar how to successfully implement your social media strategy – and communicate precisely with video. Because viewers should not only be reached, but also excited!
But how do I ultimately keep my viewers in front of the screen?
How content is transferred, a dramaturgy is built and the strategy is pursued determine the “retention rate”.
In this seminar you will find out
- which content “works” on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and on others
- which basics of visual language and video communication need to be taken into account.
- how you shape your story or message (note: the first few seconds are crucial!) and
- you can create excitement, curiosity and entertainment so that your viewers stay interested.
- how you can produce videos for social media even with a small budget.
Please register by October 9th, 2023 using the website below!
You will receive the link to participate online after you have registered!
Raffael Frick (media professional)