Internship at Social Business Hub Styria
We are looking for candidates in the following vacancies:
- Communication and social media
- Event organisation and community manager
- International relationship and EU grant writing
As an intern you will have the opportunity to learn about multiple aspects on social entrepreneurship and work with a small professional team of social innovation experts. There is a wide range of tasks to be carried out depending on your skills. Content development for online newsletters, writing articles, blogs and editing publications, make interviews with impact ventures. You can gain practical experience in digital marketing, workshop or startup community meetup organisation. There is an opportunity to get involved in international EU project development and learn how to write a project proposal.
After completing the internship, we will provide an official certificate based on the work carried out.
Depending on the field, potential candidates should be enrolled currently in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme or be recent graduate in
– Business Administration, Economics
– Social sciences
– International Management, Global studies
– Arts or other related study.
According to further skills and enthusiasm a background in the mentioned degree courses are not mandatory!
We are looking for interns with competencies as follows:
– fluency in English
– ability to synthesise information
– good organisational skills
– able to effectively present information in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing
– strong communication skills
– ability to work in a team as well as independently
– capable to prioritise and to achieve defined goals