- c/o unicorn - startup & innovation hub
- Schubertstraße 6a (4. Stock) 8010 Graz (Austria)
The European project RESONATE aims to create a forum to discuss trends in policies and practice of social entrepreneurship. In plenary sessions we will showcase good practices with representatives from Milan, Barcelona and Graz to see what works and why. The presentations will be structured around three impact areas (Tech for Good, Circular Economy, Education) and the challenges that impact enterprises and different stakeholder groups of the ecosystem face when working with the public sector. We will also discuss the role of intermediary and business support organizations in the process.
In the panel discussion Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini (Milan) and FACTO Assessors (Barcelona) will share their views and then discuss them with representatives of City of Graz and Land Steiermark.
Through the RESONATE project, we would like to connect regional social business incubators and their partners in a network to share knowledge on their current practice of supporting social entrepreneurs and to analyze their role in regional sustainable growth.
Social innovation and entrepreneurship through public-private partnership? What to learn from Milan and Barcelona.
14:30 – 15:00
15:00 – 17:00
- Welcome words by University and City of Graz
- Social Business Hub Styria and the RESONATE project
- Good practices in Milan and Barcelona
- Impact ventures from Graz and Styria
- Panel discussion with representatives of city of Graz, Land Steiermark and project partners
17:00 – 17:30
All participants have to comply with the COVID-19 rules, that will be in force on the day of the event.